Sunday, May 1, 2016

summer travel

Ready! Set! GO!



Just ordered these cuties for a trip this summer!  Premature?  Excited?  Indeed!

Half the fun in the trip is getting ready for the trip and that to me means buying a few new travel essentials.  I just LOVE a reason to buy something new.  I am a easy t-shirt kind of gal but I appreciate the classic and modern edge of a more tailored grown up look.  Remember, these pieces have to come back to reality with me after the vacation. 50% of that is laundry and doing a lot of gritty tasks.

I am amping up to be a smart packer and utilize only one suit case for two weeks worth of travel.  Who knows what summer weather will bring, we have moutians to climb, castles and museums to peruse and cafes to sit and enjoy those roses. The plan is head to Europe with friends.. Four countries one I have never stepped foot on.  PAR-TAY!!! So a dress, skirt and a few staples to get me too and fro along the pebblestones and over the moutains we go!

More of my packing list includes these treats, maybe some sandals, a scarf and light jacket?  All I know is time is of the essence and summer vacation for momma and pappa can't come soon enough!










 skirt




No comments: